Monday, September 21, 2009

EVEN MORE PHOTOS!!!


Remember a week ago, when I told you about my journey to find the Golden Spruce? That's not a naked Sasquatch... nope... that's my old man body. Don't let your kids see this...
We sat at the beach and thought about what we did. Marc's having a hard time. He's sad that after today, its back to 'real' life... boooo


Pretty cool eh!!! My bike is a cyborg sent back from the future. It's been re-programmed to film... and love.


This is what you call high-tech filming. The budget for this shoot was a 1.95. It took 4 hours to set up. Dafne is dry... and although smiling... wants to bury me in the sand.


Meal fit for a king. The meal was crafted for the Green Traveller. Stomach (Marc) ate in between shots. You can't see his face, but he's smiling.


No comments:

Post a Comment