Monday, September 21, 2009

Random pics of the final leg!!!

It's been awhile. And although I was going to start narrating the next leg of our journey... I realized my last post did NOT include photo's. Since I don't think that's fair. Today's special post harkens back to a sunnier time on Haida Gwaii!!! Enjoy. My newest update is coming shortly. I'll be sharing my latest works, and also enlightening ya'll with my neato green travel finds!!!!


Hi, I'm Marc Buzzell. I'm the guy that's going to make magic happen. I film, edit, and love poutine. My wife looks like Rob's wife, because their twins. Although Rob's wife is hotter than mine...



For 4 weeks, we went without Tim Horton's. I managed to find a coffee cup... and play pretend. Inside...? boat coffee :(


THIS LOVELY LADY!!! The third part of our zany team. DAFNE ROMERO extroardinaire. Funny, lively, and a great cook (and filmmaker).


After many weeks, we could still give each other man-hugs. Notice the small space between us. That's because of the 4 weeks of 'man-stink'

Dude this bike is AMAZING... Dafne hired a fella to weld this arm on. It created the most amazing shots known to man. My fat face closeup... while biking in the rain. I like the rain, because no one could tell I was crying.

No comments:

Post a Comment